This is my most favorite pizza EVER! 🙂 Simple to make but really delicious.
Ingredients for the dough
500 g multi purpose flour ( I use 2 different flour, 250 g soft grain flour and 250 g more rough grain flour)
5 pinch of salt
1 sachet of yeast
250 ml lukewarm water
Ready use pizza sauce (as your desired)
250 g cheese for pizza
250 g mixed fresh or frozen seafood (squid, prawn, crab meat, and shell)
2 Tbs black olive
3 Tbs of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 stalk fresh parsley leaves, chopped
1. Prepare the dough : in a bowl mix the flour, yeast, salt then slowly pour the water and mix with your hands to form a dough.
2. Knead the dough briefly with your hands pushing and folding. Knead just long enough for the dough to take in a little more flour, and until it no longer sticks to your hands. Cover the dough with clean napkin for 30 minutes.
3. Make the pizza : On the work surface, using a rolling pin and your hands, shape one piece of dough into a thin round layer. Make a pizza about 12 inches in diameter. Using your fingertips, push the edge of the dough to make thick round. When the shape is done, pour a little olive oil over the dough, then add the sauce and some pinch of dried origano and spread over the dough. Then give the topping : cheese and mix seafood.
4. Bake the pizza in a regular oven at 180 C for about 20–25 minutes. When it’s baking, prepare for the garlic oil by frying the garlic and parsley in olive oil. Stir fry for few minutes.
5. 2 minutes before the pizza is done, add the garlic oil and the black olive over the pizza.